1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

3 years ago, 2 wks and 1 family, getting there

Discussion in 'Trip Reports' started by dave&pauline, Oct 29, 2008.

1. dave&pauline

dave&pauline Earning my ears

this report is of our trip 26 sept to 10 oct 05 flying with first choice and staying at the quility inn plaza. my memory is a bit fuzzy now and spelling not so good!

the stars,

dave then was 33
    me, pauline then was26
    and luke who was 4 bless him.

we traveled down after my nieces party on the sunday afternoon, my mum cried she thought i wouldnt come back as i love disney and orlando lol.
    we stayed at the skylane for the night before and had 15 nights parking.
    room was ok, some where to sleep but i didnt sleep at all. we had dinner at a pub up the rd and i had korma. cant remember what every one else had.

we had breakfast at the airport and didnt have to wait to long before being checked in etc. flight went ok, luke was as good as gold dave didnt like it and i was bored watched monster in law a few times lol. we sat in a row of 3 by the fire escape door.

once in orlando pretty much stright though and collected bags, went and got tickets etc from the desk and then on to find the coach.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

wasnt long before we were at the hotel, veiws from our room.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

we had dinner at race rock and did a bit of shopping at pointe orlando but they were still building and not much was open.

2. dave&pauline

dave&pauline Earning my ears

i look really hot and rough lol

3. wickesy

wickesy Earning my ears

When I was planning our 2007 trip I had intended to go to Race Rock but it closed a couple of months before we got there. :(