Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Park rides

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you go on all of the rides at the parks or, do you think certain ones are for the kiddies only?
    For the first time last visit, we went on Winnie the Pooh and Snow White etc as we always assumed they were for kids only. Still haven't been on Figment for that same reason! We are just two adults who turn into kids when we are at WDW :smiley4:

Post Thanks / Like
    No we always go on all the rides and that was even before kids. I love the Figment ride and have never seen a queue on it which is a bonus.

We did Character meals before kids too.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lisaw, post: 44650
    No we always go on all the rides and that was even before kids. I love the Figment ride and have never seen a queue on it which is a bonus.

We did Character meals before kids too.
    Well, if you can go on Figment Lisa...we can!! I'm always a bit weary in case the cm's are gonna ask where our kids are!

Post Thanks / Like
    We go on any attraction that appeals to us! We went on Nemo when it first opened. Figment is a regular thing to do, and any in MK that we please (and when the lines aren't too long).

That's one of the beauties of Disney. You can do whatever they have on offer! All is fair game for any age. (Although, not any height)!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    We go on anything. Don't you know they sprinkle pixiedust as you enter the parks that turns back the years.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    We go on all the kids rides too Di your`e never too old at WDW
    Jacqui xxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Haven't managed anything in ToonTown yet, but pretty much everything else.

Except Expedition Everest. It was too crowded in March 2007 and in December 2007 I wasn't able to go on many rides. It's on my list for my next visit!

Post Thanks / Like
    We ride everything! Well, I haven't been on Tom Sawyer's Island.

The BIGGEST HINT for Expedition Everest is to go on the single rider's line. It is SO much quicker!! I've had the joy of riding with the infamous Yeti Man like 3 times now

Post Thanks / Like
    I ride whatever interests me...and can I say that Peter Pan is one of my least talked about, but much loved, favorite rides. I love that the simplicity of it still amazes me....I love going over London and looking down at all the tiny little bits....it still takes my breath away....

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess I need to stop worrying about what I think other folk are thinking of me and just do things....kiddies rides or not

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast