Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tinkerbell

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone ever woken up Tinkerbell?
    It sounds like a very cool thing for the kids to do....would love to be in the shop when some one does it :p015:

Post Thanks / Like
    No, I've not done it, or been there when it has happened, but it would be SO cool to see! I have a couple of little relatives coming at Christmas time who I KNOW would love to see and most certainly do this.

The trick will be getting them there that early and of course dealing with the masses of guests at that time of year!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I have heard that some parents get very competitive about this and there is a virtual stampede to the store each morning to be the one whose kid gets to wake up Tinkerbell.

I need to be there early to watch this running of the Tink attraction. :rofl:

Post Thanks / Like
    I think some folk book a breakfast at MK early so that they can be the first in line at the shop as it opens

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, that leaves us out then. I really dislike that sort of nonsense. :(

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    You can see her in the dresser and watch her fly around the shop anytime of the day though. That's what we usually do.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yes, we've watched her fly around the shop. That in itself is fun! The girls will like that. I dread taking them into shops though. Those two can shop for the world!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm trying to remember if one of our DGDs got to wake her or if we were just in there when it happened.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    So what happens? I'm not familiar with this...
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know....I've never made it there that early.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast