Thread: Fun

Post Thanks / Like
    What's the funniest thing you've ever seen or heard at one of the Florida parks?
    Any photos?

Post Thanks / Like
    Well the funniest thing I've seen is a kid of about 5 having a major meltdown in the Wonders of Life pavilion. It was the best entertainment I'd seen in ages. I even sat on a nearby bench to watch. Adrian was saying "come on, there's no line for Body Wars," and I'm saying "you go on your own, I want to watch the kid some more."

Post Thanks / Like
    There used to be a really incredible mime in France. He did a little show that included those long, skinny balloons that are used to create animals and things from.

He always chose a few little kids to participate. Some of those kids were hysterical. They'd make you laugh until you cried!

I really wish he were still there. Althought the "story line" was the same each time, it ended up being different because of the personality of the children.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle