Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sammy Duvall's

Post Thanks / Like
    You only pay to park at the resorts if you are valet parking. You don't have to pay at the MK gate if you tell them you are going to a resort.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, Johnie. I wasn't sure how that worked. How do they know people are being honest about going to a resort instead of MK?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    No charge to park at any resort except Swan and Dolphin unless you are doing the Valet thing. And that is free if you are eating there on DDE.

Now for the back way that Tink mentioned.

If you are familiar with the location of the OKW, and Port Orleans Resorts you turn on to that road. Take it until it becomes a T-intersection. Turn left. This will take you past the Osprey Ridge Golf Course and Ft. Wilderness and will bring you to another T-intersection. Turn right and stay going straight ahead. The Contemporary will be on your right.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Need to add road names, John. That's why I didn't do the directions. I couldn't remember the name of the roads. :sigh;

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 45305
    Need to add road names, John. That's why I didn't do the directions. I couldn't remember the name of the roads. :sigh;
    LOL, I never pay attention to road names, I go by landmarks.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Same here. That's why I can't remember the names of the roads! :spring:

Post Thanks / Like
    Tink you so need to do this. :p015: I am a BMW (Big Maine Woman) and because of that fact have knee problems. Did not think I could do it, told them my problems and he said no problem and there was not. I landed smooth on the back of the boat ,on my butt. No bump, little wet but that was part of the fun, try it you will like it.

Post Thanks / Like
    On your bottom? Did it hurt? (I really want to try this)!

Post Thanks / Like
    Not at all, smooth as could be, we brought both of my girl friends in the same way, I don't know if this is the way the always do it or not, or if he did it that was cause of my knees. Talk to them, you can do it and you will be so happy that you did.

Post Thanks / Like
    It does say on the Sammy Duvall site that you don't get wet doing the parasailing .... knowing my luck, I'll be the exception to the rule

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast