Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sammy Duvall's

Post Thanks / Like
    We are going parasailing at Sammy Duvall's next trip.....anyone done this?

Does anyone know where we would park the car? Can you get the car right up to Samy's?

Post Thanks / Like
    Been parasailing and loved it. You will too, I did it in Fla.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know about the car, Issy. I would plan on having to park at the Contemporary parking lot as that is generally speaking, where Sammy's is located.

I've only seen folks parasailing. It looks wonderful! They don't have you come down in that scary lake water either, so that is a bonus.

You'll have to tell us all about it! :9:

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 44689
    I don't know about the car, Issy. I would plan on having to park at the Contemporary parking lot as that is generally speaking, where Sammy's is located.

I've only seen folks parasailing. It looks wonderful! They don't have you come down in that scary lake water either, so that is a bonus.

You'll have to tell us all about it! :9:
    OH Tink, you need to do it too. You come down on the back of the boat, so even I could do it. You can see for miles when you are up there and you don't have the fear of falling.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd love to do it! I'm not even going to try though, until I lose a significant amount of weight. :D

Does the landing jar much? I don't have the ability to take any sort of impact or force on landing. :o

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Diane you can park at the Contemporary. Just let them know at the gate what you are doing. I have never done Sammy's but did the para sailing at Castaway Cay on our cruise and absolutely loved it.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 45101
    Diane you can park at the Contemporary. Just let them know at the gate what you are doing. I have never done Sammy's but did the para sailing at Castaway Cay on our cruise and absolutely loved it.
    Will do......will we have to pay parking here?

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm pretty sure you have to go through the MK gates and will need to pay?

There is one back way in, but I don't think I could explain it to you if I tried.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 45202
    I'm pretty sure you have to go through the MK gates and will need to pay?

There is one back way in, but I don't think I could explain it to you if I tried.
    I've just thought (and it didn't hurt!) that we will have an AP so we won't have to pay parking at TTC.....does having an AP mean you get free parking at the resorts too?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes. You don't have to pay to park at resorts. It's just that the MK resorts require that you go through the MK access gates and that is where they charge for parking. I just don't know how they do it when you aren't going into MK.

We have APs and haven't paid for parking in years and years.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast