Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ireland Day 9 Mon 18/8

Post Thanks / Like
    More rain today ~ this is starting to be very UN-funny.....

It cleared up enough that we nipped into town to spend some money.

Parked the car and walked up the main street....guess what, yep! *more* bliddy rain and the rain coats were in the flippin' car.

I bought a nice dark wood vase as a 'Thank You' pressie for Bill and Ann - i really liked it and wanted one for myself but they only had the one. Dh and Jamie bought some clothes, and Matthew & Jamie bought some spud guns which they had HUGE fun with back at the house!

We were in town for around 4 hours. Went back to the house for dinner, playtime, TV then bed!

Post Thanks / Like
    Spud guns?

The rain does get tiresome, once in awhile, doesn't it? :sigh;

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately my friend this board does not have a "i told you about the rain" smiley. Though i am sure you had a great holiday anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    All of the rain makes it so beautiful and green. It does get annoying though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 45829
    Spud guns?

The rain does get tiresome, once in awhile, doesn't it? :sigh;

Quote Originally Posted by Disneybumble, post: 45887
    Unfortunately my friend this board does not have a "i told you about the rain" smiley. Though i am sure you had a great holiday anyway.

yeah, it's a fact Ireland = rain!

i was expecting it - just not *that* much!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 46082
    All of the rain makes it so beautiful and green. It does get annoying though.
    yep - it's green alright! but surely *some* sun is good for the scenery too....?

Post Thanks / Like
    LOLOLOLOL! I rather thought it was going to have something to do with potatoes! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 46263
    LOLOLOLOL! I rather thought it was going to have something to do with potatoes! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!
    they're great fun, every child should have one - although not to shoot at each other of course!

Post Thanks / Like
    I would imagine that it might hurt? Getting hit with a chunk of raw spud, I mean?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 46361
    I would imagine that it might hurt? Getting hit with a chunk of raw spud, I mean?

ouch - knowing my 2 they'd somehow manage to take an eye out with it! :rolleyes008:

Post Thanks / Like
    OIY! That would be boys. :sigh;

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast