Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Was it a full moon???

Post Thanks / Like
    Jeez what a weekend we have had! I live in this tiny little town in the Highlands, the sort of place that you can go out and leave your door open and everything will still be there when you get home!!

Well over the last weekend there has been so so so much trouble, a local lad was badly stabbed and that seems to have been the catalyst for so much other stuff! the place has been crawling with police, (we have been feeding them at nights in the hotel) on top of this there has been a nasty fight and a girl was raped :(

Not a good weekend for Tain

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my goodness, that's so sad to hear. Let's pray it was just a glitch and all will settle back to normal for your town.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Here's hoping!!! They have the guy that stabbed him in custody but his family are being a bunch of twonks and are threatening the victums family now...

Post Thanks / Like
    That's bad. It seems that nowhere is immune from thuggery now. So sad. :(
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    this is a sad fact of life in this country now....knife crime in London is spiralling out of all control in London and out of all the murders stabbing is all you hear about...the laws in this country are an ass, an eye for an eye is my view, you kill someone you forfeit your life i don't care what you say its the only way
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 46012
    this is a sad fact of life in this country now....knife crime in London is spiralling out of all control in London and out of all the murders stabbing is all you hear about...the laws in this country are an ass, an eye for an eye is my view, you kill someone you forfeit your life i don't care what you say its the only way
    i think we forget up herejust how lucky we are, there is virtually no crime where i live, even little things just dont really happen. Its common to go out and not lock your doors/windows, mine are rarely locked whether im in or out. this has definately been a bit of a reality check for the town

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by karrie, post: 46018
    i think we forget up herejust how lucky we are, there is virtually no crime where i live, even little things just dont really happen. Its common to go out and not lock your doors/windows, mine are rarely locked whether im in or out. this has definately been a bit of a reality check for the town
    it would be too im sure, in my you town rarely hear anything, but on saturday night my boy had his car door window frame bent over and they got it and totally dismantled his stereo, amp and subwoofer, his waleet went to and it had a door key so had to buy a new lock too :mad:
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    :( it happens all over. I don't think anyplace is immune.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Let's hope it was a full moon, stars crossed or some other anomaly!

Hope everything becomes quiet again--soon!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast