Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Share your Disney Secrets!

Post Thanks / Like
    What is the biggest secret tip you could give to someone taking a trip to WDW?

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    If you're traveling with children and don't have plans to go back to the hotel midafternoon (which is a BRILLIANT idea, IMO) try making an ADR at a "sit down" restaurant...this can do wonders...a bit of time in the air conditioning, a nice place to sit down and relax, perhaps a character encounter...it can go far in rejuvenating you for the evening!!

On that same note, MAKE ADR'S IN ADVANCE!!! Gone are the times we you could realistically "walk in" at table service restaurants....do your research (right here on these boards!!) and make some plans before your trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    You go to MK on the mono rail??

You fancy riding in with the driver??

If you ask the guard on the platform very nicely there is a good chance he will get you in there.

Everyone needs a hug in the morning
    and one at the end of the day.
    As many as possible squeezed in between
    to keep lifes troubles at bay.

What’s another word for Thesaurus?

Post Thanks / Like
    When visiting the World Showcase, make it a goal to speak to at least one cast member of each country. Ask some questions about the country; show interest. You'll be amazed at how welcome your interest will be!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Another World Showcase tip:
    Have a good look at the sides of each country and go around to the backs too. There are some amazing things hidden away! :p015:
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    smile, be nice...even when you feel like screaming! A smile and a kind word goes along way to making a very magical day Don't believe me? Try it...
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MystikPiglit, post: 46421
    Another World Showcase tip:
    Have a good look at the sides of each country and go around to the backs too. There are some amazing things hidden away! :p015:
    Oh, i couldn't agree more. The first year we went to Epcot, I left feeling so dissappointed. After joining an onsite WDW site, I learnt that there were allsorts of great things going on in WS that we simply missed becasue we didn't know they were there. Now, I have to visit at least twice each trip and I love Epcot.

Post Thanks / Like
    MUST TRY

*Margaritas at the Mexico pavillion cantina

*Turkey Legs, buy them before you head into the Fantasmic theater at MGM

*Casey's hot dogs!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Book an ADR for the 1st morning - you will be up early anyway & we went to Cinderella's Castle for 8.10am - it was brill walking down a nearly empty Main Street & we got some brill pics xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by minnie-me, post: 94802
    Book an ADR for the 1st morning - you will be up early anyway & we went to Cinderella's Castle for 8.10am - it was brill walking down a nearly empty Main Street & we got some brill pics xx
    very true - first mornng brits are always awake at ridicuous o'clock in the morning and EVERY time i ring guest services to ask when breakfast starts as I can never remember - we have loads of pics of steaming hotel pools at 5 am

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast