Thread: Any American members hear of the tribute band RAIN?

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw them on the local PBS station last night. They are a Beatles tribute band (like there aren't enough of them right?). It is the phone a thon time to raise money for the local stations and they were giving away tickets to a concert by them at Christopher Newport University on Nov. 20. They were awesome!!! 5 changes from 1964 (Ed Sullivan Show), Shea Stadium Concert, to Sgt. Pepper era, to flower power era, and finally the Abbey Road era.

Well you know where the Watchinherskips will be that night! My DD is really excited to go too. Her best friend is a huge Beatles fan, so we will be taking her and my DD's boyfiend too.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've not heard of Rain. You'll have to tell us all about it!

Oooooh, you should take Ricardo (the absolutely best server in all of WDW) with you! He's a HUGE Beatles fan.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    That's so cool. I haven't heard of them. you'll have to let us know how they are.

Have you been to Abbey Rd pub in Va Beach? I haven't. But I have been to a restaurant that apparently has the largest collection of Beatles memoribilia. It's the Rockfish restaurant in the bottom of the Boardwalk hotel on Atlantic. They are pretty good.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    There is a RAIN website with snipets of their songs. All of the members used to be in Beatlemania on Broadway. Very talented, not hacks.

Never been to Abbey Road though I have lived in Tidewater for 29 years. Guess I need to go!:p015:

There is a place back in Scranton PA that has a Beatles mens room. Plays Beatles songs all the time, and lots of memorobelia all over the rest room. Pretty weird, but it works.