Thread: Disney Blues

Post Thanks / Like
    I just got home Tuesday and already I have the Disney Blues . I told DH tonite, I don't want to be home . Our last night we stayed at The Poly . I haven't cried in a long time when I've had to leave Disney, but I did this time and I mean I sobbed .
    It might be the fact that Pat & Kim got married . My father in law is very ill and my emotions have been all over the place . Anyone else get like this . What is your remedy ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Even now, when Disney is much more common place for us, there is that let down at leaving and for some time after.

The only "cure" I've heard of is get right back to planning your next visit whether it's a year, or five years off. :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    ach - Disney blues are awful - I haven't found any decent cure so far

Post Thanks / Like
    You need to start planning the next trip Debbie

As you said you have so many emotional things happening right now, it's no surprising you feel blue

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 46816
    The only "cure" I've heard of is get right back to planning your next visit whether it's a year, or five years off. :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 46821
    ach - Disney blues are awful - I haven't found any decent cure so far

I agree.

I was just thinking this morning if we are all mad because we spend so much time wanting to be at WDW..... :rolleyes008:
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    When my girlfriend Diana left for WDW ( driving there ) I couldn't take it anymore . I texted and told her to be safe and have fun with the mouse . She texted me right back and we've been texting and IMing off and on . Today, she said , get a price for Super Soap Weekend . We are going November 14th to the 17th, if we can pull our funds together in two months . She said, she is making it happen .

Post Thanks / Like
    Goodness, Tinker! Talk about a quick turnaround!

I'm always a little sad to leave WDW, but I've found that taking a longer holiday (10 to 12 nights) makes a big difference. As much as I enjoy the holiday, I'm ready to be home again by departure time! :)

Looks like you've already settle into planning your next holiday, so the blues should be put on hold.

Now you just need some seriously good news within the family. :)