Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pookie update #2- with pictures!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok well then I will keep you all posted on little Pookie's progress :p015: We are so excited. I cried when the picture came up and the woman doing the scan asked if we had thought something was wrong. I said no..that it was just an emotional moment. I guess no one gets excited about seeing their baby these days It all feels very real now..

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I don't blame you a bit for having tears! It is an emotional moment, seeing your child for the very first time.

Do you do the singing and talking to your baby? A friend of mine rubbed her belly and sang the ABC song to her baby "all the time." When he was born, he was comforted by that song, and learned to read by three. Coincidence? Perhaps, but surely a good reason to communicate to the little one.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Awwww....how sweet!!! Shelly, enjoy every minute of it!! It all goes by way too fast..
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Post Thanks / Like
    yes, it does.

I was just shopping for a dress for my child's senior pictures. She looked like a grown woman!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I sing all the time anyway, but I do have special songs I sing to the little ones

With Katelyn I sang Baby Mine, Pooh Corner, and Little black rain cloud. She still loves those songs to this day.

Post Thanks / Like
    That is just so sweet Shellyamc. Will you sing the same ones to Pookie, or will you sing new songs?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Shelly.....can I just say that I think you're a great Mom

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 47428
    That is just so sweet Shellyamc. Will you sing the same ones to Pookie, or will you sing new songs?
    I'm not sure really. I guess whatever comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 47474
    Shelly.....can I just say that I think you're a great Mom
    That is one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me

Post Thanks / Like
    Shellyamc, does Katelyn know about the baby yet? I know she's just a wee sprite herself, but I'm betting she can understand that there is going to be a baby one day!

Post Thanks / Like
    It's a boy! I can clearly see the Nintendo in there....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast