View Poll Results: What color Ipod should Andrew have?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Red (Apple Exclusive)

8 66.67%
  • Silver

2 16.67%
  • Green

0 0%
  • Orange

2 16.67%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Ipod Nano Help Please :D

Post Thanks / Like
    He is such a sweet guy. Always so respectful and polite. I do love how he feels comfortable enough with me to be a smart aleck though

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    He's a good kid. In spite of me

I am truly blessed. We both are

Post Thanks / Like
    :p015: yes we are. We could have ended up with kids who were like we were as teens!!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I've had 1st gen black, 2nd gen red, 3rd gen red and 3rd gen pink. I would choose the red above the others every time. That is until I saw the yellow!

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol you should so get the pic of him on his first trip onto a birthday cake for him!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    OOOH JOSH!! Good idea!!! :D I wonder if Publix does those types of cakes in Florida?

Post Thanks / Like
    You know? I don't know! I can ask if you'd like?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Tink, would you!?!?! That would be MUCH appreciated!! I was thinking of ordering one from Disney, but this seems much more personal...and I think both Johnie AND Krista will have a car while we're there, so picking it up wouldn't be a problem...

THANK YOU!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Publix do very nice cakes. You can get special fillings and a choice of frosting types (butter cream or whipped cream).

I'll ask today, if we go over. We go nearly every day so I'll get the info this weekend.

What Publix would you be going to? I'll check to see if each Publix can do the same thing, and how much notice you need to give them, ok?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Tink, that would be excellent!! We'll probably go to the one over by the Premium Outlets...I like it a bit better...and we'll who am I kidding...it's near the outlets :D

Thank you so much!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast