Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gas prices

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 47457
    I wish that gas was $5 a gallon over here! It`s almost double that price in the UK. :mad:
    This is true Terry but....I know we'll still get a shock when we next go to Florida at the gas prices because I budgeted on last years prices :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Gas prices up a dollar overnight! Crist has ordered investigations into the overnight spike in prices. Calls it gouging and says (this is my favorite part) any station charging over $5 per gallon will be subject to "prosecution."

Ummm HELLO!!!! That's NOT going to help at ALL!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear heavens, Slowhand! How do you all afford to drive any where?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 47545
    Dear heavens, Slowhand! How do you all afford to drive any where?
    Tink....it's what we are used to. Price has been way above that at times too

Post Thanks / Like
    Governor Kaine has said the same thing here in VA. He wants gouging reported.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    $3.35 this morning here, too . I had Jim fill up last night on his way to work .

Post Thanks / Like
    It was $3.29 on Thursday. Today it is $3.79

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    As of about 1:00 p.m. today, gas prices in N.E. Phoenix/North Scottsdale were running about $3.43 to $3.59 per gallon for standard unleaded. That's consistent with the prices on Thursday when I topped of my gas tank--just in case!

Most of our fuel comes from the west coast, but some comes from Texas. It's going to be interesting for a while.

crossed for minimal disruption on the rigs and in the refineries--not to mention the shipping channels!

Post Thanks / Like
    Gas is back up to $4.10 here :sigh;

Post Thanks / Like
    Our local stations are at about $3.69 here...however, the Costco price was $3.60, and can I tell you people were lined up around the BLOCK to fill their tanks...

REALLY? To save about a buck twenty? My time is worth more than that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12