Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FL beach recommendations

Post Thanks / Like
    Titusville? Nah. It's a nowhere sort of place. It's simply a desultory little town that is near the Cape so has great views of launches. My sister used to live there. It's below (south) of Daytona, in Brevard County.

There is a really nice German restaurant there though, Pumpernickel's, and it's the site of the original Dixie Crossroad's restaurant.

There, you've done Titusville.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Our friends mom lives in Titusville and we stopped by to meet her . Nothing Special, I'd go with Cocoa or Daytona Beach .

Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't the surf school in Cocoa Beach? That could be a deciding factor.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know. I know there is quite a bit of surfing off Cocoa Beach. It always amuses me a bit. After seeing some of the surfing in Hawaii, Cocoa Beach (Florida east coast in general) is not really all that "awesome."

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I bet! We saw tons of surfers in CA.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, California too. No real comparison!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I don't want a beach that has absolutely nothing to do but lay on the beach but I also don't want to run into the "Girls Gone Wild" crowd. There has to be a happy medium

Post Thanks / Like
    Ft. Myers Beach, I'm tellin' ya'. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    ok I will see if that is an option

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 47662
    ...It's simply a desultory little town
    ...pops up from behind bush...

Desultory...oooooh nice :D

...adds to list...ducks back behind bush....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast