Thread: wolfgang pucks?

Post Thanks / Like
    I think there are a few different restaurants even though I only remember seeing one? theres a cafe a dining room a quick service of some kind?

Post Thanks / Like
    i've only had teh quick service and i think it's very good value, they do lovely marinated chicken and that's what i tend to have. It is our choice for a counter service meal at down town.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wolfgang Puck's has three places on the west side (all contained in the same building). The Express, the Cafe and the upstairs gourmet restaurant.

There is another Express on the Marketplace side. It has been refurbished and has nice seating indoors and out.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    express was ok
    cafe was fine, had a nice meal and DW had a whole chicken plonked on the plate it was nice though

the upstairs dining room was a total anticlimax. Expensive and utterly not worth it :( very loud, service only mediocre. Wouldn't go back
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't that Cafe chicken amazing! LOLOLOL! I remember the first time I ordered it I nearly croaked! It makes for a couple of good meals though! (Provided you have a way to take it away with you).

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I have also been to the dining room at Wolfgang pucks. It was very expensive and definitely not worth the money. I was disappointed. :(

Post Thanks / Like
    We realy like the Express at the Marketplace. The Quesadilla is fantastic :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]