Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: where and what is old town?

Post Thanks / Like
    oh, dear Lord , I wasn't aware of the hot rods . As Jim has owned quite a few since we've been together, he had been there in a flash . Now that I'm thinking about it he sold his 68 camaro to someone in Florida . White with blue racing stripes , header hanging out of the hood . Anyone spot one ? I forget where in Fl those people lived, but it would be a trip to show up and see our old wheels . Maybe not for Jim, he'd probably get sick . LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 47756
    I'm not scared of anything and I recall being very uncomfortable as a woman alone with 2 teenaged girls. .
    Sorry to hear you experienced that. We were there on a Saturday night and there were loads of families with small children. We even remarked on what a lovely, friendly atmosphere there was and got talking to several Americans that were standing near us watching the parade.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MystikPiglit, post: 48054
    Sorry to hear you experienced that. We were there on a Saturday night and there were loads of families with small children. We even remarked on what a lovely, friendly atmosphere there was and got talking to several Americans that were standing near us watching the parade.
    ive always thought this about OT
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12