Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Woohoo!! I got tickets!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, after sitting here with baited breath waiting for 10am to show up, and sitting here without my glasses that I CANNOT find :rolleyes008:, I was finally able to log onto the ticket website and I got two tickets for ELTON JOHN!!! Woohoo!!! Alysia is going to be so EXCITED!!! She just loves him and I had told her previously that tix would be several hundred dollars for just one. But they were $67 each (in the nosebleed section, but that's all they had left).

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    That`s great news Johnie.
    We saw him a couple of years ago in my home town, and before that in Paris when he double billed with Eric Clapton.
    He is a great performer and they will probably have large screens on the stage so that you get a good view even if you are right at the back.
    You must tell us what you thought of the show.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yay!!! Good for you!!! We saw him years ago at RFK with Billy Joel (the first time they toured together and tickets got stupidly high...). It was one of the best concerts we've ever seen...
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Post Thanks / Like
    I did find my glasses I can see again!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    That Is Great, Johnie !!! Have Fun !!! I'd LoVe to see Elton John, but I could never handle the nose bleed seats . I'd be scared out of my mind . We sat in nose bleed seats for a Penn State game and I was never so sick . I ended up standing near a state police officer in the middle level of the stadium . I was that SICK !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    and glad you found your glasses , are you blind like me without them ? They could be right under me and I wouldn't be able to find them . LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    i'd love to see him. the other person i;d like to see is stevie wonder

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    :bounce009:

That's great!
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Post Thanks / Like
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!! Well done you!!!! (I was going to offer you MY glasses...I snuck into the eye doctor today and now I have NEW glasses and NEW contacts on the way..should even get here before the trip )

Alysia is going to be THRILLED!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well we're seeing him in the John Paul Jones arena in Charlottesville. We've been there before and it's not a huge arena (which is very strange since it is part of UVA and the Cavs are a HUGE basketball team) so it's not going to be up too high. Thank goodness.

No, I can see up close without my glasses. I really only need to them to see faraway and drive. I just wear them all the time b/c it's easier.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast