Thread: When do the Osbourne lights begin?

Post Thanks / Like
    Are these still going in the studios and if so what date do they start?

I know theyve changed from where they were a few years ago are they still worth scheduling to see?

Post Thanks / Like
    November 28, 2008 through January 4, 2009

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    They lit them last year during Super Soap Weekend . I walked by the CM's the last evening, Sunday, and jokingly said " Hit The Switch : My girlfriend and I laughed so hard as the lights came on two seconds later . Talk about magic . I have lovely pictures that I'll post . My favorite is the one lit up that says Colgate Presents Super Soap Weekend . We spotted many of the stars walking through , so imagine they were lit for them to see . Since I'm going again, I'm hoping they will do the same

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dvcjane, post: 47771

I know theyve changed from where they were a few years ago are they still worth scheduling to see?
    They, like so many things at Disney, have indeed changed over the years...even so, I would definitely say they are worth seeing...maybe even more than once...

AAAAAAAAAAAAND I'll let you in on a little SECRET :wink: My favorite time to go is *AFTER* seeing Fantasmic! Go see the show, and then on your way out, stroll through the lights...it's positively........MAGICAL.