Thread: dinner or lunch are prices different?

Post Thanks / Like
    In the unofficial disney guide book it says to choose lunch rather than dinner because the menus are usually the same but are cheaper? is that still true?

Post Thanks / Like
    To an extent. Many places don't serve lunch (resort full service restaurants for example). Other places that do (park restaurants) will most often have differences in choices between the two menus.

Prices for lunch are usually less. HoB is not, by the way. (But after our recent horrid meal there, I couldn't recommend them for a meal at all).

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going through the menus for the main site at present and I'm seeing a lot of table service restaurants now having the same prices for lunch and dinner. There are still a few that have cheaper lunch options though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Tony's Town Square is for sure . There last lunch ressie is 2:45 . Lunch spaghetti and meatballs is $8.99 , Dinner is $15.99 , for the same sized meal .
    50's Prime Time Cafe has a nice lunch menu too, with dinner meals available cheaper .
    Hope this helps .