Thread: Disney bus schedule?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi all, I know everyone says 15/20 minutes in between busses from resorts to parks and back. Is that the best advice or is there a schedule somewhere that tells us when they start, finish and how long expected between

Post Thanks / Like
    The buses usually start an hour (maybe a bit earlier) before the parks scheduled opening, and then run for a couple hours after the park closes. That is really the only schedule.. Buses run at the resorts usually about every 10 minutes or so....
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Post Thanks / Like
    Heard of a joke that says ,men are like Disney buses, there will be another one along in just a minute.

Post Thanks / Like
    for some reason the only resort I ever had problems with buses is POR or POFQ and from what I've read... its still ongoing .

Post Thanks / Like
    WDW transportation begins operating one hour before park opening (including specific park morning EMH) and end about one hour after park/event closing--or when all guests have been returned to their resorts. Transportation to/from DTD is based on DTD's operating schedule--mostly opens and closes a bit later.

There is no published schedule. Accordng to the CMs, buses run approximately every 20 minutes from resort to park and return throughout the day, with extra buses at closing. Probably additional buses at opening--never have taken one that early, though.

Post Thanks / Like
    GrammiePo!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 48179
    GrammiePo!
    That was for all the single gals out there!

Post Thanks / Like
    I missed that, Grammie Po ! Very Good Indeed !