Thread: dinner before mickeys christmas party

does anyone have any idea for a nice restaurant to eat at before mickeys party. I've tried to get into crystal palace and its all booked where else can I try? thanx

Liberty Tree Tavern is very festive . A nice holiday meal with all the trimmings and the characters are dressed in their finest holiday attire .

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker, post: 48078
    Liberty Tree Tavern is very festive . A nice holiday meal with all the trimmings and the characters are dressed in their finest holiday attire .
    I agree LTT is a good place to go. We have been quite a few times and we have always had a good time. :p015:

All of the MK restaurants are probably booked for this year. You might want to try one of the monorail resort restaurants.

when are you going ? I would try , it can't hurt . There are always cancellations . And as Johnie said, if not, try a resort restaurant .

Just don't do the Wave or Kona Cafe. I ate at both recently and they have nothing to recommend them, I'm afraid. :sigh;

Another fan of LTT...though like Johnie, I'm afraid you'll find it booked out...but cancellations *do* occur, so take heart.....try one of the monorail resorts, and kept trying for a cancellation!

I made cancellations for Thanksgiving week yesterday so it certainly doesn't hurt to call!

We really like LTT as well and always eat there before the Halloween party, the characters are going but i think that is after Christmas. We really enjoy the food in there

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]