Thread: dinner before mickeys christmas party

Post Thanks / Like
    does anyone have any idea for a nice restaurant to eat at before mickeys party. I've tried to get into crystal palace and its all booked where else can I try? thanx

Post Thanks / Like
    Liberty Tree Tavern is very festive . A nice holiday meal with all the trimmings and the characters are dressed in their finest holiday attire .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker, post: 48078
    Liberty Tree Tavern is very festive . A nice holiday meal with all the trimmings and the characters are dressed in their finest holiday attire .
    I agree LTT is a good place to go. We have been quite a few times and we have always had a good time. :p015:

Post Thanks / Like
    All of the MK restaurants are probably booked for this year. You might want to try one of the monorail resort restaurants.

Post Thanks / Like
    when are you going ? I would try , it can't hurt . There are always cancellations . And as Johnie said, if not, try a resort restaurant .

Post Thanks / Like
    Just don't do the Wave or Kona Cafe. I ate at both recently and they have nothing to recommend them, I'm afraid. :sigh;

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Another fan of LTT...though like Johnie, I'm afraid you'll find it booked out...but cancellations *do* occur, so take heart.....try one of the monorail resorts, and kept trying for a cancellation!

Post Thanks / Like
    I made cancellations for Thanksgiving week yesterday so it certainly doesn't hurt to call!

Post Thanks / Like
    We really like LTT as well and always eat there before the Halloween party, the characters are going but i think that is after Christmas. We really enjoy the food in there

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]