Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: has scifi diner gone up market?

Post Thanks / Like
    I was just reading the thread about scifi and people were saying the burgers have been replaced with steaks?

we have it booked on a day when we're doing a nice meal in the evening so a burger is all we want

Post Thanks / Like
    Again, I too have heard that, but don't have a menu to confirm it.
    Life is fragile. Each day really does matter. Live, live, live! Remember to love and let love, too.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Looking at an August menu I see hamburgers on the lunch menu but not the dinner one.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, that's what I've been told. The Angus burger remains on the lunch menu, but has been removed from the dinner menu.

I wonder if you could request the burger for dinner? Iknow I once requested the Cuban sandwhich at Bongo's for dinner and was told no, but it never hurts to try.
    Life is fragile. Each day really does matter. Live, live, live! Remember to love and let love, too.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    You've always been able to request the hamburger at dinner. It's never been on the dinner menu.

Post Thanks / Like
    Really? That's too funny Johnie! Thanks for the info! (I've never had dinner there, just looked up a menu).

Good that someone knows what is going on!

Post Thanks / Like
    I beleive the same applies at other restaurants as well. Disney is usually pretty accomodating

Post Thanks / Like
    That's what I've always found, if it's a Disney restaurant (not just one on Disney property like Bongo's).

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, who would want to eat a $20.99 steak at the Sci Fi anyway? Just not the steak kind of place. It's hard enough to see the burger in front of you. I would hate to have to cut up a steak.:o

1997- All Star Sports
    1998- Universal Studios
    1999- Renaissance Orlando Resort SeaWorld
    2000- Port Orleans
    2003- Pop Century
    2004- Days Inn International Drive
    2006- Give Kids The World
    2007- Cornado Springs
    2008- Disney Wonder
    2008- Fort Wilderness Cabins

Post Thanks / Like

Too true!!!