Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: not allowed to decorate window any more?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmine, post: 49680
    :rolleyes008orothy why wouldnt you remeber what room your`e in
    Jacqui xxx
    Umm...because they all look the same and well the card doesn't have the room number on it and when I get back from the parks I'm usually go tired I'm lucky I can remember what hotel I'm staying at :sigh; You are also talking to ME the one with no sense of direction and can be standing 10 feet away from the Haunted Mansion and still after all this time needs a map to tell me where the heck it is But, I can tell you at all times where the castle is

Post Thanks / Like
    That's a shame! I was going to take Halloween clings. Aren't the doors magnetic? You could stick magnets on the doors with decorations or pics. We did that for our last vacation with friends. We decorated their door for a surprise. The kids loved it! I just found a card with a valentines theme (it was musical so everyone opened it) Then I found valentine stickers and stuck magnet tape on the back. I even put some pics of our kids together on their first trip to Disney together. That was great cause it took us way back. You could use the same magnet tape for any Christmas decoration.... except lights and a pink flamingo:chores008: Love that one by the way!

1997- All Star Sports
    1998- Universal Studios
    1999- Renaissance Orlando Resort SeaWorld
    2000- Port Orleans
    2003- Pop Century
    2004- Days Inn International Drive
    2006- Give Kids The World
    2007- Cornado Springs
    2008- Disney Wonder
    2008- Fort Wilderness Cabins

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmmmmmmm was hoping to do a bit of "decorating" for Andrew's bday....may still....guess I'll let you know if anything is said....

Post Thanks / Like
    I brought some birthday banners and other decorations for our last Polynesian Birthday stay. I didn't use any tape or thumbtacks or anything else to "secure" the banners and decorations. I simply draped them artfully over whatever was handy.

No one said a word.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Good to know

...off to practice my "artful draping" :wink:

Post Thanks / Like
    I still don't think they are going to say anything or charge anything unless you have damaged something.

Now I feel like getting some window clings just to see what will happen :p

Post Thanks / Like
    I've never decorated but really what can window clings do .
    The cleaning fee seems reasonable enough . The maids must LoVE it when I leave . I empty the garbage cans , wipe off the tables, dressers, night stands and put the towels in one neat pile . All they have to do is vacumm , hang new towels and change the sheets . DH laughs and said Y dion't you just strip the bed, too . LOL
    Becca , tie birthday balloons to the curtains .
    I saw something cute when I was down last . They have new ears . Like Sorceror Mickey, with eyes on it and Sorceror Blue hat sticking up in the middle . Not sure if the maid or guests did it , but they somehow hung the hat in the middle of the draped curtains . It was really sweet looking .

Post Thanks / Like
    Window clings don't hurt a thing. They leave no residue and don't peel anyting off when removed. I can't imagine anyone complaining about them. (Maybe other than some "fingerprint" type marks on the window pane).

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12