Thread: having groceries delivered?

Post Thanks / Like
    any place that can do this to a disney resort? I dont fancy doing a grocery stop on the way to the resort but would like some things for the room especially water

Post Thanks / Like
    There are two that I know of:

wegoshop.com and
    gardengrocer.com.

They operate a bit differently, and are priced differently. You can check their websites for specifics.

In general:

At wegoshop.com, you specify items by brand name and size (UPC codes are helpful if it's an unusual item) and they shop just as you would. There is a shopping fee and gratuity added to the cost.

At gardengrocer.com, they have a standardized list. You also can request other items. I don't remember how they charge the fee--it might be a percent of the total purchase.

Both will purchase perishables as well as staples and WDW bell/luggage services will have the perishables refrigerated if you are not at the resort at the time of delivery.

If you need delivery at a very popular time (holiday weekends, for example), be sure to order well in advance to confirm your specified delivery date.

Post Thanks / Like
    www.gardengrocer.com

www.wegoshop.com

There might be others but I know those do deliver to WDW. I haven't used any of them.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    gardengrocer.com is the one that we are going to use this trip. I have never ordered like this either but we are staying at the cabins and won't have a car this time. If you order more that $200 the delivery fee is free. I believe if it is under $200 then it is a flat fee of $15. I am ok with that because I think we will hit the limit with 6 very different people in the same cabin. But if we don't $15 is much less than a cab fee and it saves me time so I don't have to shop. I will let you know how it goes in a few weeks.

1997- All Star Sports
    1998- Universal Studios
    1999- Renaissance Orlando Resort SeaWorld
    2000- Port Orleans
    2003- Pop Century
    2004- Days Inn International Drive
    2006- Give Kids The World
    2007- Cornado Springs
    2008- Disney Wonder
    2008- Fort Wilderness Cabins

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll really be interested in learning how it went. I look forward to your critique of the service, and the quality of the food that you recieve.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    If you could write us a small review of the service that would be awesome.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sure.... hopefully it will be a good review. I am a little nervous about it. I am going with disney first timers so I want everything to go smoothly. We will place our order this week so I will keep you posted on how easy or helpful they are.

1997- All Star Sports
    1998- Universal Studios
    1999- Renaissance Orlando Resort SeaWorld
    2000- Port Orleans
    2003- Pop Century
    2004- Days Inn International Drive
    2006- Give Kids The World
    2007- Cornado Springs
    2008- Disney Wonder
    2008- Fort Wilderness Cabins