for you that are going to Disney 9/28 through 12/20 . Disney Visa Cardholders will be offered free dining tomorrow . It seems like it will be the same offer I received ; Now I'm thinking and this is just a thought that after it is released to Disney Visa Cardholders , it should be released to the general public . I told my TA, it seems to be the same offer I was sent . Look for details tomorrow
Methinks Disney is feeling the crunch .

This is the deal I was sent via an email postcard

Buy this Disney Vacation package and enjoy hotel, Theme Park tickets and FREE Disney Dining Plan!

4-Night/5-Day package
at select Disney Value Resorts
including Theme Park tickets
and FREE DINING, just
a day, per person based on a family of 4 .
For stays most nights 9/28/08-10/11/08,
11/9/08-11/22/08 and 12/14/08-12/20/08 in a standard room.

The number of packages allocated for this offer is limited. Tickets are for one Theme Park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. No group rates or other discounts apply. Offer is nontransferable. Advance reservations required. Excludes gratuities.

Call 407-939-7541
or your Travel Agent today!

We've cooked up the perfect recipe for a magical vacation here at the place Where dreams come true. And here are the irresistible ingredients:

FREE DINING at your choice of over 100 tasty locations! Enjoy Character Dining, dinner shows, home-style favorites and more when you book by 12/20/08! (Reservations strongly suggested for Table-service restaurants.)

A big helping of Disney dreams in all four Theme Parks during The Year of a Million Dreams celebration continuing through December 31, 2008, you've got one last chance to catch all the fun your family will love!

Two parties with Mickey and the gang! Get dressed up and come trick-or-treat through Magic Kingdom® Park during Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, select nights in September and October. And watch the stunning Castle Dreamlights bring holiday magic to life at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, select November and December nights. You can even enjoy select attractions at both parties! (Separately priced ticket is required for both events and not included in this package.)

And with these special benefits for Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels, you can also enjoy...
• Extra Magic Hours Benefit
• Disney's Magical Express Transportation
• Complimentary transportation around our "world"

That's just the beginning of the magic!