Thread: refillable mugs?

Post Thanks / Like
    I may get told off :( but I have mugs going back years and we're going back to some of the places we bought mugs for. When I bought them Im sure that they said I could use them "forever" now Im reading its length of stay only. Do the older mugs have different rules?

On the one hand I dont want to break any rules and get told off, on the other hand I dont want to feel ripped off

Post Thanks / Like
    If the mug is old enough, they may just make a big fuss and offer to buy it back from you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Strictly speaking mugs are for length of stay use now.

The system is openly abused though - I even saw someone filling a Sea World mug once. :mad:

Post Thanks / Like
    Also when we were there last year the mugs were generic disney ones so if you had a resort one it would be noticable.

There were people filling all sorts of mugs though :(

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I like it!;) something people can finally get their money's worth on.:gy:

Post Thanks / Like
    I too had All Star mugs good for "life." I recently got rid of them as they were pretty battered looking from home use.

I would almost say that if your mugs truly are the older ones (and I'm talking ten years easy) then you might draw interest, but I would be a bit surprised if you were challended much. I have seen CMs stop people fom filling non Disney mugs, or just plain cups, but that is not the case with yours.

All I can say is if it matters that much to you, give it a try.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle