Thread: refillable mugs?

Post Thanks / Like
    I may get told off but I have mugs going back years and we're going back to some of the places we bought mugs for. When I bought them Im sure that they said I could use them "forever" now Im reading its length of stay only. Do the older mugs have different rules?

On the one hand I dont want to break any rules and get told off, on the other hand I dont want to feel ripped off

Post Thanks / Like
    If the mug is old enough, they may just make a big fuss and offer to buy it back from you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Strictly speaking mugs are for length of stay use now.

The system is openly abused though - I even saw someone filling a Sea World mug once. :mad:

Post Thanks / Like
    Also when we were there last year the mugs were generic disney ones so if you had a resort one it would be noticable.

There were people filling all sorts of mugs though

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I like it! something people can finally get their money's worth on.:gy:

Post Thanks / Like
    I too had All Star mugs good for "life." I recently got rid of them as they were pretty battered looking from home use.

I would almost say that if your mugs truly are the older ones (and I'm talking ten years easy) then you might draw interest, but I would be a bit surprised if you were challended much. I have seen CMs stop people fom filling non Disney mugs, or just plain cups, but that is not the case with yours.

All I can say is if it matters that much to you, give it a try.
    Life is fragile. Each day really does matter. Live, live, live! Remember to love and let love, too.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle