Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: best food court?

Post Thanks / Like
    strange question perhaps but we get a lot of breakfasts from food courts, which resorts have the best? Im hoping the polynesian has a 24hr because that ones for next year

Post Thanks / Like
    I always thought the ones at port orleans both sides, were good! they seem to have a good range of food such as chicken, rice and various other non-burger stuff.

The all stars tend to be well setup for food courts and the deluxes less so in my experience
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Poly does have a twenty four hour food court. It's total chaos for breakfast! We didn't eat there, just walked through and WHEW!!! What a zoo!

The food court in The Land at EPCOT has excellent choices for breakfast. Quite a variety, and prices are fairly reasonable. We've actually shared the breakfast platter that is available at one of the counter service places.

Haven't been over to All Stars in some time, but used to always prefer their food court to all others. Not sure if it is still as nice, but would be worth at least a quick check.

Wasn't a huge fan of Pop Century's food court, but again haven't been over there to eat in some time either. I didn't even realize that they'd closed the bar until I read it online.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Really liked the food court at POR, it was less frenetic than the one at ASMo, it had less of a selection but the food was a bit more interesting. Only ever use them at breakfast time though.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Not exactly a food court as such, but I`ve seen a lot of folks taking breakfast at Gasparilla`s at the GF which is open 24 hours and is a pleasant 5/10 minute walk from the Poly.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like the food court at Coronado Springs the best.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    We stayed at Coronado Springs and we absolutely loved the hotel. The Pepper Market seems to be either one of those places you love or hate, but i think it is excellent value especially if you are on the dining plan. The one thing I didnt like was that you cant get the type of breakfast platter available at the All Stars and Pop and they dont do pancakes! Otherwise it was great.

Margaret

Post Thanks / Like
    I liked the food court at POR and Pop Century. We usually check a box on the plane full of breakfast stuff. We would go to the food court and "borrow" some peanut butter and jelly packets (from the condiments area) to make a sandwich. We would also use our refill cups to get milk for our packed cereals. We use to go very econo. I did like the food court at Cornado but we were not on the DDP and wooooo, it was expensive!! I never really cared for the food court in All Star seemed too noisy (but we were there at spring break).

1997- All Star Sports
    1998- Universal Studios
    1999- Renaissance Orlando Resort SeaWorld
    2000- Port Orleans
    2003- Pop Century
    2004- Days Inn International Drive
    2006- Give Kids The World
    2007- Cornado Springs
    2008- Disney Wonder
    2008- Fort Wilderness Cabins

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh goodness! Spring break is quite a busy time. I've gone econo too. I remember borrowing packets of mayo from the old counter service place at Canada. (Now McDonald's). They were the only place that had little packets of sweet oinions too.

Good times.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Cap't Cooks at the Poly has Pineapple Dole Whips .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast