Thread: walk from epcot to the studios?

Post Thanks / Like
    Is this possible and if so anyone know how long it would take approximately?

Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure it is without walking accross carparks etc - I always found getting around on foot quite tricky - I suppose I wqould walk from epcot to the swolphin and then get the boat from there to the studios - I find the last bit the most difficult bit to do

Post Thanks / Like
    If you leave Epcot from the International Gateway and walk past BC and YC you can follow the road along the canal to the Studios. It's probably about a 1/2 hour walk which isn't great in the heat of the day but it really is a lovely walk along the water. We never bother with the boat because unless it's actually coming, we can get nearly always get to the studios before it comes.

DLP The Disneyland Hotel
    1998 Wilderness Lodge
    1999 Off site
    2000 Caribbean Beach
    2001 Coronado Springs
    2003 Beach Club
    2005 Beach Club
    2007 Beach Club
    2009 Beach Club
    2012 Beach Club
    2014 Beach Club Concierge

Post Thanks / Like
    There is a very well marked and lighted path that runs from EPCOT past the Boardwalk, Beach and Yacht Club and Swan and Dolphin Hotels to DHS. On a not to hot day it is a nice walk, but there is no, or limited shade. There is also a motor launch that travels between the two.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    It is a very pleasant walk too, but as others have said, not one to do when the sun is beating down on you!

Post Thanks / Like
    You can easily walk out of the IG, taking a left at the top of the hill, over the bridge heading for the boardwalk.

Once you come to the end of the building's by Jellyroll's take another left and simply follow that concrete walkway all the way to DHS. It's not long, tops maybe 20 minutes? (I am a lousy guess of time). It takes about 30 minutes by ferry, and I've made it before the ferry, so that's why I'm guessing 20 minutes.

We like the walk.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Its a nice walk but not one to do in the summer months. We generally take the boat across from Epcot to HS.

Margaret

Post Thanks / Like
    We did this walk when we stayed at Boardwalk last year. It took about a half hour. And the walk takes less time than the boat..really it does.. It is a very nice, well lit path, but it can also be terribly hot during the heat of the day..
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...