Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: remember the diamond horseshoe revue

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beccaberry, post: 50098
    Actually, right *now* I think it's being used for some sort of buffet that resembles LTT.

I remember the DHR....fondly. It was actually one of my favorite shows at Disney World....I remember one trip, I saw it THREE times, in one day... *sniff*

I have loads of video from shows in the past, I'll have to dig some out and see about converting them...
    Beccaberry, Did ya ever dig out those videos or photos, I performed at the DHR and The Hoop dee do review circa 1980-1982. Also did Kids of the Kingdom, Electric Light parade, & Character Dept show next to It's a Small World Stage as Snow White. Security & "Secrets" were pretty tight back then. So I have very few pics.
    Muxh Love, Deb

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Debbie R, post: 290626
    Beccaberry, Did ya ever dig out those videos or photos, I performed at the DHR and The Hoop dee do review circa 1980-1982. Also did Kids of the Kingdom, Electric Light parade, & Character Dept show next to It's a Small World Stage as Snow White. Security & "Secrets" were pretty tight back then. So I have very few pics.
    Muxh Love, Deb
    I do have tons of footage, but my first visit was until 1999, so I'm afraid any of my footage would be outside of your time frame. It has been lovely to see the performers I enjoyed so much in this show be re-assigned in a myriad of places...we've seen them on the pirate cruise, the HDDR, and even one in the Adventurers Club a time or two (before it went the way of so many favorites as well).

It's always fun to see a familiar face

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kimb28, post: 256254
    It's funny, I know we saw it in the mid 80's but I can't remember the show at all. I do remember my dad wanting to get tickets first thing in the morning though!
    You used to need separate tickets? We saw the show many times but I don't ever remember needing tickets.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 290686
    You used to need separate tickets? We saw the show many times but I don't ever remember needing tickets.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    I don't know if it was so much having an actual ticket as it was having a reservation. I do remember getting to MK first thing in the morning of the day we wanted to see Diamond Horseshoe and going to City Hall right when the park opened as it was the only way to get a reservation at that time.

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12