Thread: Just a thought for the AC...

Post Thanks / Like
    I was thinking (at 5:40am..Bryce had me up), wouldn't the AC make for an interesting dinner show? Each room could be a different course of the meal... Just a thought...
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by luvthemouse, post: 50147
    I was thinking (at 5:40am..Bryce had me up), wouldn't the AC make for an interesting dinner show? Each room could be a different course of the meal... Just a thought...
    That does actually sound good Krista :p015:

Post Thanks / Like
    I like that idea. It would certainly be a way to make extra revenue.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think they are taking the building down. They are revamping PI to feature loads more shops and places to eat. :sigh; Just what DTD needs, eh? More shops. :sigh;
    Life is fragile. Each day really does matter. Live, live, live! Remember to love and let love, too.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 50212
    I think they are taking the building down. They are revamping PI to feature loads more shops and places to eat. :sigh; Just what DTD needs, eh? More shops. :sigh;
    Well....it would become a place to eat..AND they would need a bigger building...
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Post Thanks / Like
    That sounds like a fabulous idea, Krista . I think you should apply as an imagineer while there and start the renovations .
    Sister Tink , my thought too . Just what DTD needs is more shops . :rolleyes008:

Post Thanks / Like
    Great minds think alike, Krista!

I included a very similar idea in my comments on the petition to save the AC!

Post Thanks / Like
    Cool idea Krista. Current location doesn't have a kitchen though I don't think so it would take some revamping.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds good to me! I am sooooo bummed that PI will be closed when we go. I really liked the comedy club. My hubby and I have never been able to see it together. Hopefully, they will do something like that in the new plans.

1997- All Star Sports
    1998- Universal Studios
    1999- Renaissance Orlando Resort SeaWorld
    2000- Port Orleans
    2003- Pop Century
    2004- Days Inn International Drive
    2006- Give Kids The World
    2007- Cornado Springs
    2008- Disney Wonder
    2008- Fort Wilderness Cabins