Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sister Tink

Post Thanks / Like
    You'll want Publix, MystikPiglit. They'll have a better choice of what you want for a cuppa and breakfast. It's not far from OKW at all, and well worth the half hour or so you'll be in the shop. You can pick up snacks for the room, too.

Good Sister Tinker, that Johnie checked out that company. So tell me about it. I don't know a thing about a company that rents points.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 51427
    You'll want Publix, MystikPiglit. They'll have a better choice of what you want for a cuppa and breakfast. It's not far from OKW at all, and well worth the half hour or so you'll be in the shop. You can pick up snacks for the room, too. .
    Thank you. :)
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you prefer coffee or tea? If tea, what type and brand? Publix usually has quite a nice selection of teas. I've even found PG Tips in some Publix.

What do you like your "little something with the cuppa" to be? There are all sorts of options at the Publix bakery, but don't forget to check the separate bread aisle too! There will be many additional options there.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll PM you the sites . I found another .

Post Thanks / Like
    At home I either drink Scottish Breakfast tea or Clipper organic tea but I'm sure I won't be able to buy those. Can you still get Orange Pekoe tea in Florida? I like that too. Oh, and would I be able to buy a small travel kettle there or shall I take one with me?

Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 51435
    but don't forget to check the separate bread aisle too! There will be many additional options there.
    Good tip, thanks. :)
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Orange pekoe is pretty basic tea. You shouldn't really have any problem with finding that. Do you mean electric kettle? If so, ask at housekeeping? They may have one you can borrow? Otherwise you'll need to purchase an electric kettle as there is only a microwave in the studios.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 51448
    If so, ask at housekeeping? They may have one you can borrow? Otherwise you'll need to purchase an electric kettle as there is only a microwave in the studios.
    Thank you. :)

You're going to be sick of all these questions by the time my holiday arrives.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't get sick of questions at all! I like sharing information about Disney and in particular my favorite resorts!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you.
    [CENTER]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12