Thread: weather in january

Post Thanks / Like
    whats the weather like at wdw in january?

we normally go in the middle of summer but cant next year so looking at different dates. it wont seem the same :(

Post Thanks / Like
    We have been every year in January for about 5 years now. The weather is just right for us :p015:
    Evenings, you may need a jacket and long trousers but at times it is still very warm. Through the day, we have always worn t/shirts and sometimes shorts apart from one day last year when it was cooler.

Post Thanks / Like
    As your deciding on your dates, you may want to check here for "typical" weather conditions!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank You Becca ! Not as cold as I thought it could be . Jim will be 50 on the 9th of January and I was thinking I may try to surprise him for a few nights .

Post Thanks / Like
    January can be unseasonably hot! During a January visit (1997) I actually had to purchase additional shorts, as it was too hot! I managed to get a sunburn too. :(

Be prepared to dress in layers. You should plan on running into everything from freezing temperatures, to the 80's!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    we have been 4 times in January - if you are from the UK it is very much like a British Summer ! can be well into the 80's can dip into the 60's. Not much in the way of rain though and the parks are nice and quiet. Was in shorts and t-shirt most of the time. Occasionally going for shorts and a jumper. Can get cool if you stay up to watch firworks