Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Frost on the Roses

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Grammiepo, post: 51738
    wait, I'll get my cane and come with you.
    I just love this kind of weather in the 60's makes you feel, alive and able to get things done. I could live with 60's all the time, 80's I will just have to lay down and die.
    Grammiepo, 60s are winter! And 80s are just comfortable!

We're still hitting around 100 plus a degree or two most days. :sigh; But when it cools off, it will be sudden. We don't have much autumn or spring--usually a week or two. We're thrilled with three or four weeks!

Post Thanks / Like
    I remember Az., we spend two weeks in Sedona, the heat was a nice dry heat, not as bad as I thought it would be, but when it rains, it sure does rain.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Grammiepo, post: 52019
    Have you ever done a halloween corn maze? Anything can happen along the way, to make you go the wrong way and when you get to the center, it will be something so bad that you go, fast anyway you can go. Great fun.
    OMG no!! If I am walking through something and anything scary happens I will start running! My parents almost lost me in a Ripley's (sp?) Believe it or not when I was small because I got freaked out and took off! I can take MNNSHP and that about covers it

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Grammiepo, post: 52095
    I remember Az., we spend two weeks in Sedona, the heat was a nice dry heat, not as bad as I thought it would be, but when it rains, it sure does rain.
    Sedona is gorgeous! And typically 15 to 20 degrees cooler than the Valley of the Sun during the summer. Much more comfortable! :)

Post Thanks / Like
    I love this weather, in the winter I keep my bedroom window open, I love nothing more than being cold and then snuggling up into a warm bed!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123