Thread: recommend a good book to read?

Post Thanks / Like
    I think if I read another disney guide book Im going to scream, the trip seems so far off :(

does anyone have any good fiction books to recommend? any topic it doesnt really matter as long as its easy to get into

Post Thanks / Like
    I love to read and I read just about everything except sci-fi.

If you like murder mysteries, then James Patterson is good. Some can be a bit graphic. Patricia Cornwell (esp her early stuff) is really good and can be right scary, of course that could be b/c most of it is based here in Richmond.

There is a series about a caterer who solves murders. The author is Diane Mott Davidson. She also includes recipes in the books. It's very light and fun. Not gory or scary.

If you like conspiracy theories involving the government then I can recommend David Baldalci and Brad Meltzer.

I just got into Jodi Picoult and have read all of her books. She makes you think.

I just read this awesome book called the 19th Wife...can't remember the author's name. It is about polygamy and was a real page turner.

I like all of Amy Tan's work. I absolutely ADORE Anne Rice. She is fabulous!!!!

If you like historical fiction, Phillipa Gregory and Margaret George are really good.

Gosh, I could go on and on..... :p015:

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you read any Bill Bryson books. I just love that man's work. Can't remember the name of the book but he goes on a walking trip through the Appalachians and it is sooo funny

DLP The Disneyland Hotel
    1998 Wilderness Lodge
    1999 Off site
    2000 Caribbean Beach
    2001 Coronado Springs
    2003 Beach Club
    2005 Beach Club
    2007 Beach Club
    2009 Beach Club
    2012 Beach Club
    2014 Beach Club Concierge
    2016 Beach Club Concierge