Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I may kill my sister

Post Thanks / Like
    Great glasses...;)
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Post Thanks / Like
    :tongue0011-1: that was the style!!!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I know..I had the same ones...:shocked025:
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Post Thanks / Like
    :p we were soooo cool.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 51191
    :p we were soooo cool.
    You betcha!!!:p015:
    Krista

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, but did YOU have your little gold initials in the bottom left hand corner of YOUR lenses? G-d, those glasses were something. And yep, I had a pair too, only my bows were never that far down on the lens frame.

Well, that is a boat load of gifts Johnie! Can't help us at being amazed! You (like I am) are considerably older than your siblings. Did you always have to "know better because you are the oldest?!" :sigh;

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yes, it never mattered what my sister did to me, I wasn't supposed to retaliate b/c she was the baby :rolleyes008: She knew exactly what she was doing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yup, same here. :sigh; Did you have one or two siblings? There are three of you little girls in one of the photos?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    The smallest girl in that photo is my sister Dana. The other child is my cousin Liz. Liz is 5 years younger than me and Dana is 9 years younger. Liz might as well have been my sister. My grandparents were her aunt and uncle. She would get up in my papa's lap and kiss him and call him her papa just to make me mad :mad: The only time I was ever threatend with a spanking at my grandparents house was with Liz. We straightened up quick!

Post Thanks / Like
    And you and Liz today? How is your relationship? :D

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast