Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: FAO TINK

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    warks,uk
    Posts
    1,976
    Post Thanks / Like
    this is what they will get in future
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tk2830, post: 50918
    this is what they will get in future
    WTG tracy

    steps back out of harms way
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,117
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aww Tracy hun, your`e not stupid but you are very vulnrable right now as the others say rise above it, let us at em :2:
    Jacqui xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    warks,uk
    Posts
    1,976
    Post Thanks / Like
    i must just have something written on my forehead :p015:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tk2830, post: 50926
    i must just have something written on my forehead :p015:
    no you havent, how was you supposed to know what was going to happen.....be positive, the man of your dreams will come when you least expect it
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    warks,uk
    Posts
    1,976
    Post Thanks / Like
    i aint looking for the man of my dreams :sigs-cartoon-022::sigs-cartoon-022:

    and on a positive note i was still standing at half three this morning :sigs-cartoon-022:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,117
    Post Thanks / Like

    Jacqui xxx

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tk2830, post: 50932
    i aint looking for the man of my dreams :sigs-cartoon-022::sigs-cartoon-022:

    and on a positive note i was still standing at half three this morning :sigs-cartoon-022:
    oh oh well he will still find you when you aint looking

    :sigs-cartoon-022::sigs-cartoon-022::sigs-cartoon-022::sigs-cartoon-022:

    dont start the laughing again you know what happened last time :sigs-cartoon-022:

    you must of been, and your typing at 4.30 this morning was still legible :sigs-cartoon-022::sigs-cartoon-022::sigs-cartoon-022:
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    warks,uk
    Posts
    1,976
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 50936
    oh oh well he will still find you when you aint looking

    :sigs-cartoon-022::sigs-cartoon-022::sigs-cartoon-022::sigs-cartoon-022:

    dont start the laughing again you know what happened last time :sigs-cartoon-022:

    you must of been, and your typing at 4.30 this morning was still legible :sigs-cartoon-022::sigs-cartoon-022::sigs-cartoon-022:

    yeh the man in my dreams doesnt exist :sigs-cartoon-022: he is just to perfect :sigs-cartoon-022:

    yeh my typing was good for 4.30 in the morning :sigs-cartoon-022:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tk2830, post: 50937
    yeh the man in my dreams doesnt exist :sigs-cartoon-022: he is just to perfect :sigs-cartoon-022:

    yeh my typing was good for 4.30 in the morning :sigs-cartoon-022:

    ok let me rephrase it then, there is a man out there just for you, stop splitting hairs will you :sigs-cartoon-022:

    it was i was very surprised, did you not have a drink then :sigs-cartoon-022:
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •