Thread: what is a dde card please?

Post Thanks / Like
    what is a dde card and do I want one if I'm on the dining plan?

Post Thanks / Like
    if you have an AP ( Annual Pass) you can get a DDE (Diney Dining Experience Card) . I believe the cost is $60.00 and is good for a year from date of purchase . It gives you a 20% off dinners, alcohol drinks and I think, not sure, free parking .

Post Thanks / Like
    DDE is an anocronym for Disney Dining Experience card. The card allows for a 20% discount on food and alcohol at most table service locations. It is available only to FL residents and Annual Passholders.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    You get free valet parking at the deluxe resorts

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 51093
    You get free valet parking at the deluxe resorts
    Thanks, Johnie ! Knew it was something like that . You get free parking with an AP

Post Thanks / Like
    If you're on the DDP, you probably won't need the DDE card, unless you want it for free valet parking. If you are on the DDP, it implies you are staying at a WDW resort, so you would have free parking at the WDW parks and resorts, excluding valet parking at the resorts.

I believe that to purchase the DDE (recently renamed Table in Wonderland by Disney--at least I think that's the new name!), you must have an Annual Pass (AP) or Florida Resident Pass, or be a DVC member.

Post Thanks / Like
    The DDE card is good for a year. If you are planning on returning within the year, the DDE card might be a good investment for you. However, with the DDP you really may not get your money's worth as the DDE works mostly in table service restuarants (where most people use their DDP).

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle