Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Queen of good intentions and bad ideas..

Post Thanks / Like
    So it sounded like a good idea at the time..I would work the weekend before we go to Disney. That way the paycheck I get while we're at Disney will be a full check, minus one day. Plus it would have the weekend differential! So now I just finished day 3 of 6. Yes, I am working the day before we leave. Are we packed? No. Have I gotten everything I need from the store? I don't know, but I hope so. Is laundry done? Nope. What the heck was I thinking when I agreed to work this much before the trip????
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Post Thanks / Like
    oh well vacation will be here very soon and you can buy whatever you forget when you get there. I know where Wal-Mart, Target, etc is so no fear!

I haven't packed either. I was going to do it today but a nap seemed so much more nice :p

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    You were thinking Money to pay bills after vacation so not to get behind, like Jim did and then slept the first day we were there . Have Fun, Sweetie !

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Tinker..we will! So now two days to go... I did a load of laundry as soon as I got home tonight. I had to. Bryce threw up all over me when I picked him up from daycare. Apparently, he now has a bug. No fever. But he has vomited everything he has eaten today. Lovely.:rolleyes008:
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    We can do laundry together - I have a week's worth!!!

Nearly time! We can't wait!

Hope Bryce picks up soon.
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear about Bryce being ill Krista. Did I just hear Karen volunteer to do your laundry? :gy:

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope Bryce feels better soon!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Kisses to the little man, hope he's feeling tip top soon...

I've been packing for three weeks now and I *swear* I was running around like a nutter tonight...so it doesn't really do any good :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to my world, Krista!

I'm salaried, so no additional income, but if I don't work up to the time I leave, there are too many things to be done when I return! Other than a few reports, no one does my job while I'm away. I have to be sure everything is completely organized for everyone else. And I do part of my job while on vacation--I download data, review it and upload it into our system so said reports done by others can be generated!

Sorry that Bryce isn't feeling well. That's probably your biggest concern at the moment. Hope he recovers quickly.

If you do laundry assembly-line fashion daily from the time you arrive home at night until you go to bed, you'll probably be fine. And if a few thing you aren't taking with you aren't done, they'll be waiting for you when you return. Cheery thought, isn't it?

You'll get everything done. You may be exhausted on the flight, but you'll be ready to go when you land in Florida!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm having so much stress at the moment that I cannot turn my head to the left without a great deal of pain. And both of my shoulders hurt. And my left arm is feeling weak due to the neck/shoulder pain. ACK!!!!

Bryce is no longer vomiting, but he's not himself yet either...
    Krista

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast