Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CLEAR

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you heard of it?

I have just received my CLEAR card, with biochip. It was told when I sent in the application and went for the printing (fingers and iris) that it would take four weeks. It took less than two!

I will be testing it out tomorrow for the first time. I am actually looking forward to seeing how quickly I clear security. It isn't in every airport, but since it's in Orlando, and I fly out of there, I thought it would be a good thing to get this clearance.

Does anyone else use this clearance?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    :shocked025: you frightened me then!!! thought we were in trouble:p015:

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL! Didn't even think of it that way!

Just wondered if anyone else had enrolled in this security program.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow...this sounds so cool!!! I'll have to ask Rick if they have it at the Denver airport.
    People who say money doesn't buy happiness...don't know where to shop!

Post Thanks / Like
    I picked up the brochure in Orlando several months ago. I don't know that I fly enough for it really to be worth my while.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I think you have to be like me, traveling a lot to make it worthwhile. But if it can cut down my security clearance time, and my arrival time to the airport by at least an hour, it's money well spent. For a trip to Charlotte I end up spending more time in the airport than on the actual flight.

There is a website, www.flyclear.com I think. It will tell you the airports that currently use it. They are adding more all the time, but I was happy to see Orlando, alone.

Logan is coming, and LAX is going to go with all the terminals instead of just A.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep! Bev! Denver has it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Tink, you can even get a it as a gift.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes. If you know someone who travels by air a lot, it would be a great gift.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yup..we do! Rick was explaining it to me...seems like you still have to go through security, but you don't have to go through the ticket line. At least that's what I think he said....this was 11 pm when he was telling me this. I was half asleep.
    People who say money doesn't buy happiness...don't know where to shop!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast