Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: worst movie youve ever seen?

Post Thanks / Like
    Whats the absolute worst movie you've ever watched and did you a) go to the movies b) rent it c) someone bought it for you

Im asking that as I look at a stack of dvds of complete rubbish, years of presents from the inlaws who seem to really hunt out stuff they know I'll hate :rolleyes008:

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I don't know. I don't much sit through them if they aren't good. I've watched a few that once they were done, I've wondered, "what's the point?"

Of course, I can't think of the titles of any right now. They were that forgettable!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Far and away the ABSOLUTE WORST has to be "Last Tango in Paris".

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    The Way of the Gun....omg it was horrible and we went to the movies & paid to see it.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok..."The Druids" I think that's what it was called. Rick rented it, and we couldn't stand it!
    People who say money doesn't buy happiness...don't know where to shop!

Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing But Trouble....we rented it. It was HORRIBLE!!
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Post Thanks / Like
    I was forced to go see brokeback mountain. Knew what it was about, thought ok fine but hadnt bargained for how completely and totally awful it was. literally torture to sit through it! I kept looking at the other people in there wondering if they were thinking the same. If you chained my arm to the chair and put that film on, I would gnaw off my own arm to get out

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AKLnut, post: 51628
    If you chained my arm to the chair and put that film on, I would gnaw off my own arm to get out
    Gee...tell us how you REALLY feel about it...
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Purple Rain - that one was completely lost on me.
    Chain Reaction - not even Morgan Freeman could save that one.
    The Matrix - the only film I've persistantly fallen asleep on every time the DVD goes on in our house.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast