Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: One bourbon, one scotch, one beer....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 51870
    The weather is nearly perfect. It's sunny, gentle breeze and low humidity. You'll not need a jacket or trousers, just flowing cotton clothing.
    Oh goodness I hope this is true. I do not want to sweat to death. Of course, since my thyroid is still out of whack, I fear this is going to happen.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, that may be the case Johnie. :sigh; Thyroid issues can make you pretty uncomfortable until it is regulated.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    They doubled my dose. I hope it's right this time. It's one thing to be hot when everyone else is. It's completely embarrassing to be the only one who is hot

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Especially when you are so young. Many people draw the wrong conclusion when they see that, and start making totally inappropriate comments. :sigh;

At least you know the weather will be somewhat helpful. It's not like the dead middle of July, eh?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Just when I thought my excitement level couldn't get any higher....

You paint a lovely picture, Tink I cannot wait...

Post Thanks / Like
    WOOHOO! Small crisis averted...my contacts have ARRIVED!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh how perfect is that timing?! I'm at the airport now, and the clouds are starting to build, so amend the perfect days scenario to still include the potential for a summer pour down. If it's anything like Saturday though, it's easily avoided.

If I don't "see you" before you all leave, have a safe journey and a wonderful time!!! I hope Andrew's cake is delicious!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 51883
    It's completely embarrassing to be the only one who is hot
    Yep it can be, but it happens to me all the time :rolleyes008:

Post Thanks / Like
    The Mouseketeer t-shirts have arrived!! They came while I was on the phone with Rebecca. She says it was our magic twin power at work They look awesome!! So much better than the iron on I did a couple of years ago.

Post Thanks / Like
    wishing you all a good time . please wish my little buddy thats not so little anymore a Happy Birthday .

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast