Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: One bourbon, one scotch, one beer....

Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 51870
    The weather is nearly perfect. It's sunny, gentle breeze and low humidity. You'll not need a jacket or trousers, just flowing cotton clothing.
    Oh goodness I hope this is true. I do not want to sweat to death. Of course, since my thyroid is still out of whack, I fear this is going to happen.

Well, that may be the case Johnie. :sigh; Thyroid issues can make you pretty uncomfortable until it is regulated.

They doubled my dose. I hope it's right this time. It's one thing to be hot when everyone else is. It's completely embarrassing to be the only one who is hot

Especially when you are so young. Many people draw the wrong conclusion when they see that, and start making totally inappropriate comments. :sigh;

At least you know the weather will be somewhat helpful. It's not like the dead middle of July, eh?

Just when I thought my excitement level couldn't get any higher....

You paint a lovely picture, Tink I cannot wait...

WOOHOO! Small crisis averted...my contacts have ARRIVED!!!

Oh how perfect is that timing?! I'm at the airport now, and the clouds are starting to build, so amend the perfect days scenario to still include the potential for a summer pour down. If it's anything like Saturday though, it's easily avoided.

If I don't "see you" before you all leave, have a safe journey and a wonderful time!!! I hope Andrew's cake is delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 51883
    It's completely embarrassing to be the only one who is hot
    Yep it can be, but it happens to me all the time :rolleyes008:

The Mouseketeer t-shirts have arrived!! They came while I was on the phone with Rebecca. She says it was our magic twin power at work They look awesome!! So much better than the iron on I did a couple of years ago.

wishing you all a good time . please wish my little buddy thats not so little anymore a Happy Birthday .

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast