Thread: does anyone get travel sick on planes?

Post Thanks / Like
    We have someone in our party who dreads the plane, theyre not afraid but they do feel sick. Is there anything they can take beforehand?

Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure where you are, but in the US there is something called Dramamine and it works very well. There are two formulas, regular and less drowsy.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    My advice...do NOT eat pizza before flying. I have done this twice this summer and lived to regret it.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Good heavens! That is pretty good advice Johnie! Now why anyone would eat pizza before boarding... :wink:

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    very limited food options at the airport would be the key reason.

I never get up and go to the bathroom on flights. I had to get up on both flights. This last time I didn't even care if the plane crashed, I was so miserable.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    My DS is quite often sick on the plane, it is always just before landing when the seatbelts signs have come on :rolleyes008: He laways takes something for it and luckily he always fels fine afterwards.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lisaw, post: 51907
    My DS is quite often sick on the plane, it is always just before landing when the seatbelts signs have come on :rolleyes008: He laways takes something for it and luckily he always fels fine afterwards.
    Caitlin did this just on landing in Bangkok this year, all over the carpet, Jon, her eeyore and herself:rolleyes008: She spent 6 hours of the return trip with me holding a sickbag

Post Thanks / Like
    Zoe my DD is very sick. This is mainly through nerves and once she is sick she does feel alot better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]