Thread: anyone buying into the contemporary dvc?

Post Thanks / Like
    we're thinking about it the points needed for stays are out
    http://advc.disney.go.com/media/dvc_...yLakeTower.pdf

Post Thanks / Like
    No. Although I wish we'd bought more points at the beginning, I'm not going to add any now. Far too expensive for one thing! Plus, we seem to be managing pretty well with those we have.

I will look forward to staying there at least once though.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Would love to, but not in my budget any time soon. Not very practical, either, considering my age.

If my house ever quits having its middle-age crisis, I might consider a resale at OKW or one of the Boardwalk DVCs. Lately, the house has been gobbling my maintenance budget, plus a good portion of my travel budget!

Post Thanks / Like
    when are these scheduled to be open? where abouts will they be? i would love to stay there

Post Thanks / Like
    I think they are scheduled to open end of '09. They are in the big tower (Bay Lake Tower) on the MK end of the Contemporary. There is going to be a covered walkway between the two.

They don't really do anything for me. They have an opening partition between the bedroom and the bathroom that scares me

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lisaw, post: 51991
    They have an opening partition between the bedroom and the bathroom that scares me
    huh? wot you mean?

Post Thanks / Like
    There is a screen next to the bath that opens onto the bedroom, so you can sit in the bath and 'converse' with whoever is in the bedroom.

I like to bathe in private!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    oh, see i like that because i like to chat! i hate to miss stuff too.

they have these in the one bedroom at key west, when i went with my friend we just closed the doors when getting in and out

Post Thanks / Like
    My momma is buying in!! WOOHOO!

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!