Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Town Car grocery stop?

Post Thanks / Like
    Haven't a clue. I don't often take that route for any reason. Might be Avalon park.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Typical tourist, aren't I?

I just know it wasn't near Premium Outlet--no where near I-4. I always seem to arrive during rush hour, so the alternate route is the way to go.

Post Thanks / Like
    Question from DH - "Surely it's very inconvenient to turn up at check-in with bags of groceries?"
    Any thoughts?
    Thanks.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh no. It's a very, very standard thing, especially at OKW. They even make provision for you if your room isn't ready. If you have goods that need refrigeration they will put them in the one they have in the back until your villa is ready.

You'll see when you get there. It is absolutely normal.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MystikPiglit, post: 52207
    Question from DH - "Surely it's very inconvenient to turn up at check-in with bags of groceries?"
    Any thoughts?
    Thanks.
    yeah its not as hard as it sounds I must admit. They meet the car outside with one of those trolley carts, hang the grocery bags from the top of it and just pretty much take care of it
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 52248
    Oh no. It's a very, very standard thing, especially at OKW. They even make provision for you if your room isn't ready. If you have goods that need refrigeration they will put them in the one they have in the back until your villa is ready..
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 52251
    yeah its not as hard as it sounds I must admit. They meet the car outside with one of those trolley carts, hang the grocery bags from the top of it and just pretty much take care of it

That's excellent!
    Thank you, I'll show him these replies if he needs convincing.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    And if it bothers your DH too much, you can order from gardengrocer.com or wegoshop.com. I still favour the grocery stop, but if you need to replenish supplies or need a large quantity of something heavy, these could be the way to go!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Taja, post: 52411
    And if it bothers your DH too much, you can order from gardengrocer.com or wegoshop.com. I still favour the grocery stop,
    Thanks.

I think I'll be able to convince him with this thread.
    [CENTER]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123