Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Earning My Ears

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations Debi. Does this warrant special prices on your AP and park tickets now?

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW! brilliant news.. as visual manager will you be in charge of displays ect?
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations. That is so exciting. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations, Tinker!

The Disney store closed in our local mall. I think there's still one open somewhere in the Valley, but it's 35 miles or so away. And in a mall I really dislike, if I remember correctly.

Glad yours made it through the transition and you have a new opportunity! :)

Post Thanks / Like
    :fcracker2:

:hippo1:

Congratulations Sister Tinker!!!!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Visual merchandiser, josh , but you are correct ... thats what I will be doing .
    uscwest ... I'll get all the details at orientation , but I don't think so . If anything I'll get so many free park tickets , a percentage off merchandise & resorts and may be able to utilize my CM card at Company D .
    The only drawback is that if they keep me , I probably will not qualify for my birthday gift card . But who cares, I'll be a cast member .
    Taja ~ I'm sorry your local store closed . I wasn't hired back when as our store wasn't sure they would be chose to stay open . It was literally empty back then . When they did get notification that they'd stay open ... Disney put a hiring freeze on them .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 52063
    :fcracker2:

:hippo1:

Congratulations Sister Tinker!!!!
    Thank You Sister Tink !

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG Tinker, you'll LOVE working for TDS. I did it for 4 years and it never got old.Well...that's another story. :)
    Have fun! I know you will...oh and don't spend all your money on PINS!
    People who say money doesn't buy happiness...don't know where to shop!

Post Thanks / Like
    Bev, she'll be lucky to have a paycheck left . Don't get her started on pins .
    I'm her hubby, in case you didn't know .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimminey, post: 52087
    Bev, she'll be lucky to have a paycheck left . Don't get her started on pins .
    I'm her hubby, in case you didn't know .
    Rick used to tell friends that when I got paid I would just hand my check back to my store manager cos of all the stuff I would buy. After about a year, I finally slowed down.
    And nope, I sure didn't know you were Tinks Hubby! Hiya Jimminey! Glad to meet ya!
    People who say money doesn't buy happiness...don't know where to shop!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast