Thread: Hey Watchinhership !

Post Thanks / Like
    Our Liners beat Franklin in their first game Saturday afternoon at Franklins Ackerman Field 38 - 14 . And everyone was saying we wouldn't have a team because we only have two returning seniors , the others are young . Our QB is a sophomore and completed 8 - 11 passes . And Franklin having one game under their belt had beat Bridgewater 34 - 10 the week before, so its not as if they stink . I guess the kids proved everyone wrong .
    Oh and Easton is 0 - 3 .

Post Thanks / Like
    You haven't played anyone until Hunterdon Central gets a hold of you .

Post Thanks / Like
    Way to go Debbie! Is the Easton game on Thanksgiving again? That was an awesome game on ESPN! Lots of tradition. Hey FWIW..a guy that works with me at the museum is a Liner! Small world eh?:p015:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimminey, post: 52090
    You haven't played anyone until Hunterdon Central gets a hold of you .
    yeah, we'll see who whoops who . :tongue0011-1: you play on our turf this year .

Post Thanks / Like
    oops, sorry Watchinhership , we play on Thanksgiving Day every year . Its a tradition , just don't show it on ESPN every year . Whom do you work with ? Were they a player ? Young or Old ? Young probably not, old might .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker, post: 52172
    oops, sorry Watchinhership , we play on Thanksgiving Day every year . Its a tradition , just don't show it on ESPN every year . Whom do you work with ? Were they a player ? Young or Old ? Young probably not, old might .

I don't know, I will have to ask him. He is about 30 yrs old. I will PM his name if you like.