Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Magical Fireworks Voyages for all

Post Thanks / Like
    Previosly only available for grand gatherings, beginning March 1, 2009, the Magical Fireworks Voyage experience will become available to all Guests, including Grand Gathering Guests, regardless of the size of your party. Guests can begin booking the experience beginning in winter 2008/2009 by contacting (407) WDW-PLAY

After bidding farewell to Captain Hook and Mr. Smee on shore, your group will sail with Patch the pirate along Seven Seas Lagoon by Magic Kingdom. This memorable evening includes ideal "seaward" viewing of the "Electrical Water Pageant" and the spectacular new "Wishes" fireworks extravaganza over Cinderella Castle. The voyage features group trivia and song activities and a celebration for special occasions like birthdays, reunions or anniversaries. The irrepressible Patch regales you with tales of Peter Pan on the trip back to shore. Speaking of Peter Pan, he awaits your return to pose for photos and sign autographs. Ages 10 and older, $39.99; ages 3-9, $18.99.
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Please do not let Tinker see this . LOL I know what she will be planning for June .

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG!! Everyone MUST go!! I have been 3 times and it is FANTASTIC!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Would Seth Nicholas like it Johnie?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Is he ok with Wishes? Does he like boats/water? If so, he would love it. It starts out at the Contemporary (been in a different place in the resort all 3 times). They have snacks and drinks available. Capt hook and Mr Smee come in and play with everyone, take pics, etc. The 2 lead pirates come in and get everyone into their groups (2 large groups since there are 2 large boats). You get led down to the dock and they want you to sing.

Once on the boat, there are jokes, trivia with prizes, congratulations to those celebrating things, and singing. They pull up so you can see the EWP and then position in front of MK so you can watch Wishes. It is the PERFECT view since you can see all the train, the front of MK and the castle all at once. Just beautiful. They turn out the lights and pipe the Wishes music in and you watch. Afterwards, you go back to the Contemporary and Peter Pan is waiting to meet you on the dock.

It is so worth the money. I;m excited that you don't have to be a Grand Gathering anymore to do it. Though I imagine this is going to make it harder to get in.

Post Thanks / Like
    He likes pirates, after a fashion and fell asleep before Wishes, but did like the other fireworks display. He likes boats and loves water.

I wonder...

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    We saw lots of little ones dressed like Peter Pan and pirates. It really is a wonderful cruise.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, he might really like that. His Da might too!

Post Thanks / Like
    Now I feel like I've talked it up too much.....I hope you like it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, don't feel that way. Peter Pan was his Da's all time favorite, so this is almost a no brainer.

Oh, how long does it last (about)?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast