Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: If you like pina coladas

Post Thanks / Like
    Awwww. :( I missed you. Safe journey! I hope you have a wonderful time with your special friends!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    So essentially everyone has left but me :(

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    You'll be there before you know it!! Yay!!! I didn't miss you!!!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't leave till 5pm TOMORROW. I have to sit through a staff meeting

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I know, honey. Just think. You'll be imagining what you are going to do at WDW instead of listening to the droning of the meeting. You'll be the only one having fun at the meeting!

Post Thanks / Like
    :p015: At least I get out of the meeting for a few minutes to do the free health screening. And we're going out for the birthday lunch so that means it shouldn't linger on forever!

Post Thanks / Like
    Remember! No pizza! :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Johnie have a blast, that's an order. I hope you all have an awesome time. Please do have a pina colada or 2 for us here at "secrets". Loads of love to you all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 52637
    Remember! No pizza! :D
    Definately no pizza!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Have a safe flight Johnie, you are getting out of here just in time! Nor'easter kicking in, lots of flooding here in Tidewater.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast